As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission's compliance with the following items:
- Cover Letter to include:
- Article type
- Title, authors (including their ORCID), affiliations, abstract, etc.
- Each author’s contribution
- Corresponding author details
- Relevance of the manuscript to the journal
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- Ethical statement
- Trial registration in case of use of human or animal subjects
- Funding information
- Supporting information (legends of attached figures, tables and list other attached files)
- Possible reviewers suggestions and their contacts
2. The manuscript is accepted only if it has not been published or is not being submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript shall be double-checked to comply with required language, style and format.
- Should the main text of the manuscript contain information about the authors and/ or their affiliations, please provide separately the main manuscript text where such information is blanked in order to comply with double-blind review standards.
- Other files properly numbered and indicated in a Cover Letter.